I could go to all the places in the world, see all the beautiful things there are to see. But at the end of the day, I will return to you. Home.
I could meet all the people with the liveliest of spirits and sweetest of words. But when I am tired, and I don't know what to do and my brain stops functioning and my heart feels like it's going to give up on me, I will return to you. Home.
I could talk to all those boys with the perfect brown eyes and hair which you feel like running your fingers through. But when my demons greet me alone at 3 am, and my lungs are going to explode and curse me for those cigarettes I spent all my money on and I can't breathe and I am dying, I will return to you. Home.
Even though I won't always be there and sometimes I am not the person I was the day before, I will return to you, regardless of whether you provide the shelter I desperately seek, or not.
I will return to you, every single day.
I will return to you, for you are what I need.
I will return to you, because you are home and after all, home, is where the heart is.
Find your happiness yourself. Don't wait for it to knock on your door.
Thursday, 2 April 2015
/H O M E/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment