Everyone has a different point of the day which they select as their utmost favourite and that time is the time no one can take away from them.
For me, it's just those ten minutes I keep to myself before going to bed.
Those ten minutes, are MY ten minutes. And during that time, I allow myself to escape from this monotonous world that we live in to a place, where only I go to. A place only I know. A place which belongs to me.
Every night before going to bed, is the end of one entire day. Every night before sleeping, you complete an entire day's existence. Do you know how much that is?
It might not seem like much, because these days become weeks which become months and then years... But really, it's so much.
And after I think about this, the satisfaction I attain is enough. It's all I need.
But then again, that's just me.
Find your happiness yourself. Don't wait for it to knock on your door.
Wednesday, 29 April 2015
/ m e /
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment